Why Neuropathy may be worse during the holidays? HINT: Diabetes out of control!
You may notice that your neuropathy tends to flare during the holidays. You aren’t imagining that – it happens to a lot of people. There are several reasons why this can happen:
- Your normal routine is interrupted, causing you to forget the healthy habits you have.
- Your food intake has changed, and you are eating things that are less healthy and full of sugar.
- You are not exercising like you were, which can affect blood flow to your nerves.
- It is colder outside, restricting your blood vessels, and therefore blood flow to your limbs, causing pain.
- You have an underlying medical condition that flares up, like Diabetes, due to suddenly eating a lot of sweets and carbs.
All these things all at once can de-rail the work you have done to stay healthy the rest of the year. But it doesn’t have to be like this.
Neuropathy Treatment Clinic of Oklahoma would love to partner with you to help keep you on track, so you don’t deal with increased pain during those times of year that are supposed to be joyous.
Our medical staff takes a patient-centered, multifaceted approach to treating the symptoms related to neuropathy. They may recommend increasing your physical activity, physical therapy focused on restoring balance, and techniques for getting back to a PAIN FREE LIFE.
To address the pain and nerve dysfunction associated with neuropathy, our team often recommends Nerve Regenerating Therapy. This highly effective treatment uses a Pharmaceutical Grade Nutrient Blend and gentle nerve regenerating therapy applied to the affected region to significantly reduce symptoms in 87% of patients who undergo the therapy.
You can expect only the finest care from our clinic. During your initial appointment we will take a full medical history, review the lab test results and provide you with an overview of our treatment plan, and answer any questions you may have about Nerve Regenerating Therapy. If you qualify as a candidate for our program, our specialists will customize a treatment plan based on the extent of the nerve damage in your body and your level of pain.
BE PAIN FREE FOR YOUR FAMILY and get help with your symptoms of neuropathy today. Call 918-921-8160 and start your new way of life!