Are you feeling that cold wind all the way down to your toes?
Winter can be the worst months for symptoms of neuropathy. I’m sure the achy-ness and pain can only lead you to think – “I can’t live like this any longer.”
And you shouldn’t have to!
Symptoms of Peripheral Neuropathy effect so many people just like you. Maybe you are dealing with diabetes, or an injury due to sports or other activities. Maybe it’s due to exposure to heavy metals or chemicals, an infection, autoimmune disorder, or simply a vitamin deficiency.
The symptoms you experience ultimately depend on the nerve(s) affected.
Sensory nerve neuropathy may cause:
• Tingling, numbness, and burning in the hands or feet
• Severe pain or inability to feel pain, pressure, temperature, or touch in the affected regions
• Loss of coordination
• The sensation that you’re wearing socks or gloves when you aren’t
Motor neuropathy may cause:
• Muscle weakness, cramping, or twitching
• Loss of muscle control
• Decreased dexterity
Autonomic neuropathy may cause:
• Abnormal blood pressure or heart rate
• Sexual dysfunction
• Digestive issues, such as feeling full after a few bites, bloating, diarrhea, and constipation
If you look at this list and see some common factors in your life, there is hope that you can feel like yourself again.
Rather than simply masking your pain with medication, our staff of qualified medical professionals at Neuropathy Treatment Clinic of Oklahoma treat the symptoms related to neuropathy at the source with Nerve Regenerating Therapy. This nonsurgical therapy combines injections of a Pharmaceutical Grade Nutrient Blend with electrical stimulation to provide significant relief from your symptoms in 87% of cases. One of our medical team members also works with you to better manage the underlying cause of your neuropathy.
LOVE LIFE and DON’T LIVE WITH PAIN – schedule an appointment today!